Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sprinkle Much

What a GRRREEEATT weekend!!! That's all I'm gonna say! Well, not really, but that's all I have to say because I had such a nice weekend!!

On Saturday morning, I went to my sorority meeting. I ws debating whether or not I should go b/c I'm due in just a few weeks, but I figured why not. My back is still hurting a bit from the accident, but I still ventured out. The ladies were so happy (& surprised) to see me. Only I would drive to an hours-long meeting at 37 weeks preggo. I really wanted to go b/c I knew that would be my last meeting until at least April. Anyway, after the meeting I went to my SIL's house for a Sprinkle!

What is a Sprinkle you ask?? Well, it's a baby shower when you already have 2 kids! As the name implies, it's not a full-on shower, but a little celebration for the bundle of joy. I wasn't expecting any sort of celebration (especially after this) but everyone is so excited because we're having a girl this time!! It was so much fun!!! Of course I was exhausted and huge and I could barely move (or breathe for that matter), but I had such a nice time. And boy oh boy is that baby gonna be spoiled!!!! Between her grandmothers and aunts and other lady friends....

AND I've never seen so much pink in all my life!!! LOL Pink for daaayyyzzzzz!!

Anyway, my Saturday was faboo!! I just wish I took some pictures. I mean, I'm not that fond of preggo-me, but I don't mind posing a bit (ya know, for the sake of my blog of course). I'm sure I'll do better once Little Girl arrives.


My feet, ankles, legs, tummy, shoulders, neck, face, eyelashes, ear lobes, and fingernails ACHE so I'm gonna take it down now. Peace out.


No comments: