Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Wow!!! The holidays sure did come and go!

Sooo, what's been going on with me?

I'm still huge.... growing more and more everyday. C-section scheduled for February 9 (2 days before my due date). I can't wait for it to get here. Pregnancy really isn't for me! Ha!

Christmas was great! Little Girl got her first gifts... some booties and this ginormous bear (from her 2 grandmothers of course). The boys had a ball!! Jordie was dying for a skateboard, but well, we all know what a bad idea that would be. So, Uncle H got him a 3 wheeled scooter instead. When he opened it, Jordie said, with the utmost sincerity, "this is exactly what I really wanted!" He is so cute!! LOL Really though, what 3 year old says stuff like that?? lol Since the boys are moving into their new "boys room," they got all new bedding and pj's to match. Really, they are so cute!!

Umm, what else??
Still in physical therapy, but I'm gonna stop at least til after the baby's born. I'm too big to do many of the exercises and I can do what they've taught me at home. If I'm still in pain after some of this weight comes off, then I'll go back.

Ummmmmm, I guess that's it. My last day of work is Jan. 22.... so I'm counting down the days til a little bit of freedom before I have 3 babies in the house... Wowzers!! 3 babies!

Til next time.. here are a few highlights from our annual Christmas breakfast. Enjoy!




No comments: