Sunday, December 20, 2009

Aftershocks

Soooo, thankfully the car accident wasn't too bad and I was able to walk away from it relatively unscathed. Thanks be to God that LG was/is okay too!!!! Thank you Lordy that the boys weren't in the car with me!!

All that said, I guess it was a bit worse than I initially thought. :-/ I have to go to physical therapy twice a week for the forseeable future because of some debilitating back pain! Like, I can't do anything without pain. I can't sit, stand, lay down, walk, bend over, thrust (yes, I'm quite the avid thruster), etc without pain. It's pretty bad. BUT, it could always be worse, so I'm not complaining.

The pain is in my lower back on the left side. Right above the ever-expanding derriere! It's like right on the edge.... which makes my massages quite interesting. I lost any modicum of modesty many moons ago, so I just lay there and get pampered. Well, I did. Until I realized those seemingly heavenly massages would become a nightmare afterwards. How can that beeeee????? Thus, I had to stop getting them. I was in more pain after the therapy session than before. *tears*


Anyway, that's what I've been up to recently. Struggling with pain and trying to get ready for Little Girl to arrive. She'll be here before we know it!!



I'll have to remember to tell you about the poltergeist another time.... *gas face*

No comments: