Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Infirmery Much

Last week is a complete and utter blur! Not one, not two, not three, but all four of us were sick last week! And I guess I'll make that 5 by proxy. Ohhhhhh, the horror!!! There were doctor's appointments, prescriptions, rub downs, thermometers, and tissues galore!! At one point or another, everyone had a fever. Ty, who hates to miss work, had to call out. The boys had to stay home from daycare. I was home battling my own illness, trying to keep the boys from re-infecting each other.

Saturday was Halloween. I spent waaaayyyyy too much time HERE fighting for the best monkey and lion costumes to let the day pass us by. We all had to be better by Saturday to ensure the boys could show off their costumes. It was touch a go for a while, but the boys began to rebound by Friday. It is now the following Tuesday and I am still coughing. Don't get me wrong, I feel MUCH better... but I know I'm still not 100%. I think because I'm not really allowed to take cold medicine. I'm taking just about everything else (that's legal anyway), so I hope to have complete relief one day soon.




Here are the boys all dressed up! Aren't they just too cute!!!



Here are the 3 amigos AKA Team Trouble! :-)

No comments: